Tuesday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day



I would like to wish all my readers a Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you'll be able to enjoy it with someone/something you love. 


The picture above is actually the card I sent out to my friends and family for Valentine's Day. Since I did not get it all together before the winter holidays to send out a card then, I thought why not for Valentine's Day?! I looked online on many of websites (minted.com, snapfish.com, shutterfly.com, finestationary.com) and I could not justified spending nearly $4 a card! So, after finding the perfect font at 1001freefonts.com I created this card in Microsoft Publisher, printed, stuffed, addressed, stamped and sent out. The key to this mini DIY project was patience. 


Happy Valentine's Day,

1 comment:

Nancy Seguin said...

My favorite card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...