Tuesday, March 27

29 Things To Do



I was not ready for the 28th birthday - to put it frank - I did not want it to happen. For me, 28 was a big number and a big birthday. After all my time spending go through other blogs I have started to see a trend of "Bucket Lists", "To Do Lists" and "# of things to be before I turn #". I jumped on that bandwagon to in order to feel like I have accomplished something in my 28th year as I slowly make my way to 29. 

  1. Sell my Dog Collars at a Craft Market or Etsy (Completed in September - Both!)
  2. Run a 5k
  3. Finish a Knitting Project
  4. Refinish my Luggage Holder
  5. Sew a Skirt
  6. Read 28 Books
  7. Go on a Real Vacation  (Completed in April - Key West, Florida)
  8. Stay Broken Up with the Mall (Failed Miserably in September)
  9. Complete the Quilt for my Parents
  10. Host a Sewing Night
  11. Complete a Sewing Project with My Mother
  12. Take Pictures Daily with Intsgram - Create Book
  13. Be Spontaneous
  14. Live Under $20 a Day for a Month (Completed in May)
  15. Participate in Yoga, Twice a Week
  16. Reduce the Size of My Closet and Donate What I do not Need or Wear
  17. Work on a Children's Book
  18. Don't Sweat the Small Stuff
  19. Make a Flower Arrangement Monthly for My Home
  20. Have my Nails Painted at All Times
  21. Make my own Necklace
  22. Make a Multicolored Cake (Completed in April - Baby Shower)
  23. Keep my Orchid alive (This has been donated to someone with a greener thumb)
  24. Journal on Day One 6 days a week
  25. Take a Calligraphy Class
  26. Renew my Passport
  27. Finishing Watching Every Murder She Wrote (Completed in June)
  28. Take Dixie on Longer Walks
  29. Have 10 Full Boards with Pinterest (50+ Pictures on Each Board)
Happy Doing!

1 comment:

Lady CMG said...

Lets work on this before our birthdays!! and then create a new list for our 29th! Becuase i'm DREADING 29!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...