Friday, June 24

Keeping it Green for the Red, White & Blue

As we prepare to celebrate our Nation's 235rd birthday, on July 4th, I want to provide you with a variety of products and ideas to help keep your celebration "Green".



Red Gingham Cotton Napkins by Buy My Drap. While mine have not arrived at my doorstep yet - I cannot wait to use this ROLL of washable napkins at my next get together! 
Tear-off, use, wash & resuse. 




  
VerTerra Made out of only fallen leaves and water these plates and other products are wonderful! "environmentally-friendly plates, bowls and serving dishes are made only from two products: fallen leaves and water. They're non-toxic, biodegradable, compostable, durable, lightweight, convenient and downright stylish." 

   

Pisgah Brewery After a recent trip to North Carolina I was able to indulge in local craft beers. I was very impressed with Pisgah Brewery's Pale Ale. 
All Pisgah beers are certified organic.







Bicycles! If I could bike 50 miles on the freeway to work daily I would - however that's currently impossible and quite dangerous. Since bicycling to work is not an option I do my best to bike to dinner, drinks, get togethers and for exercise. I encourage, as long as it's safe, biking to your 4th of July Party. This link is for Richardson Bike Mart that I frequent and recommend for those in the Dallas area. The bike pictured is a limited edition bicycle made by Gucci for the 2008 Olympics, not available at Richardson Bike Mart. 



Farm to Market to Table Let the fresh produce, meats and products in your local area help you decide your 4th of July menu. At the Dallas Farmers Market, you will find Local Farmers with speciality signs, "I grew... Verified LOCAL Farmer". If you don't cook - check out local Farm to Table restaurants in your area. In Dallas, Smoke & Bolsa  are two restaurants that promote Farm to Table menus.


  

alba botanica I was very impressed with this sunscreen as my fair skin requires sunscreen use at all times. "Renovated and improved with higher sun protection factors and enhanced natural technology for ultimate sun protection and skin care benefits."




Enjoy the 4th of July with your friends and family! 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...