Wednesday, June 6

Dog Mannequins

I laugh every time I read the post title - it's hysterical. With all of the dog collars I have been making recently it is only preparing me to complete the number one item on my "29 List" - "Sell my Dog Collars at a Craft Market or Etsy". I find myself laughing again about the post title... dog mannequins. In all seriousness, it has come time when I want to start thinking about selling my collars at a craft fair. I started the search for dog mannequins (laughing again). I had to share with all my readers the types and varieties of dog mannequins out there. P.S. I will forever know how to spell mannequins because of this post. (laughing again)

Eero Aarnio: Aarnio Puppy Abstract Dog
This is actually a child's chair. 

BADSF, Inc.

BADSF, Inc.

East Side Collection

Teafco


Happy Internet Searching, 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...