Friday, June 10

An Introduction

I am trying to think of words to describe me to help introduce my blog and what to expect.


Here is what I came up with: 
I love cooking - with a recipe. 
I love crafting - anything, I cannot get enough. 
I love organizing - I have reorganized my closet 5 times in the past 13 months.  
I love color - organized color really - my bookcase is arranged by color. 
I love my golden retriever - I cannot get enough of Dixie. 
I love craft beers - I buy local as much as possible. 


I am new to sewing and I want to try everything! I have never used a pattern... but will soon in the future. I do all the measurements as I believe they should be... it has worked out so far. I once heard, "to become a good sewer you must sew at least 20 minutes everyday."

Well I cannot give away everything about me or there will be nothing more to this blog. 

thank you for joining me on this journey! 
Kady

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...