Friday, August 12

The Work Nook

Now keep in mind this is not always how neat my nook of a desk is... however I am not always as creative in such order. Here are some close ups of "the desk".

A preview of the desk in it's entirety. 




A shout out to Apple! 


Thomas Jefferson Quotes, Custom Calendar and Sewing Journal. 


My hidden secret, thanks to the Queen - "Keep Calm and Carry On" notecards


What's left of my favorite Nest candle now housing my neccessities...
Letter opener, Sharpies, Tide Stick To Go, Micron Pen,
Papermate Pens and A Fresh Steele pencils (thanks to my favorite reader!)

Close up of "The Pencils"


My current playlist consists of a constant repeat of real upbeat music to prep for the weekend or give me a second wind during a workout. 





1 comment:

Nancy Seguin said...

love the new pencils! Gold and white, so chic!!! I am a niki minaj fan- yes am I.
Love from your favorite FL boys. Crankin' it up on th Gulf coast but mostly at the pool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...