Wednesday, March 28

Loving Mint Green

What is so soothing/relaxing about Mint Green? I believe if my bedroom walls were Mint Green I would have the best sleep and wake up relaxed every morning. 

 - There is something about Kendra Scott's jewelry that just screams, "You need to take me home and wear me!" If I could I would buy up the entire store and deck myself in her jewelry daily - but that might be a little overboard. 

 - The Row jacket found in Harper Bazaar is a classic jacket in Mint Green that can be spruced up with black matchstick pants with a high black pump or wore casually with dark denim matchstick jeans with a light camel colored loafer. 

 - Come sit down a relax in your mint green velvet sofa! Cuddle up with a Serena and Lily throw and a good book (The Help, The Hunger Games, Bossypants) and you'll be set up for an afternoon of relaxation. 

 - Oh, Anna Weatherley... when my eyes found this place setting I knew I had found the one! The perfect color and nothing too fancy or causal - just right. 

 - For those us just that get annoying with pink being the standard "female" color... this mint green Victorinox pocket knife set is amazing! Sign me up - stocking gifts all set and ready to go come December! 

 - The skinny belt is key for me and my endless supply of cardigans. Couldn't resist posting this great mint green skinny belt with gold accents. 

 - Pretty bracelet that will go with the perfect Little Black Dress! 

 - More gold accents with the mint green purse... the combination of mint green and gold go so nicely with one another - meant to be! 

Happy Mint Green! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...