Monday, April 30

Dyson DC35 Multi floor Digital Slim


As the post title indicates I have a some new technology that I would like
 to introduce you to... My new Dyson DC35 Multi Floor Digital Slim



Having a Golden Retriever is wonderful with one exception - the endless shedding! While I am used to the dog hair in every corner what I am not used to is my broom and endless sweeping that goes along with all the hair! My broom just could not get the job done and I have known for many months that I need a cordless vacuum. 


I could not be any happier with the idea of sweeping out of the picture! I already used up the battery and it is currently plugged in and juicing up for our next tour! 

Pros: Lightweight, Easy to Use, Gets ALL the hair! 
Cons: I wish the battery lasted longer than 6-15 minutes on a single charge

Happy Vacuuming! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...