Wednesday, May 30

Lucky Enough.


I was lucky enough last weekend to be able to venture up to Oklahoma over Memorial Day Weekend. This past weekend my mother was telling me a story of when I was a child... during harvest one year I was out on a pickup with my grandfather and he was telling me that wheat was more than just wheat it was money. When my mom arrived, I was quick to inform her while waving the wheat in the air, "Money, Money, Money!" I have wonderful memories of being in Oklahoma as a child - eating watermelon on the back on the pickup truck, calling the cows in, driving for the first time - a 69' Mustang... I am lucky enough. I wanted to share a picture from this weekend of harvest - may you have time to relax and reflect on childhood memories as we get closer to SUMMER! 

Happy Harvest,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...