Friday, May 11

Yellow There

Yellow There...
1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5

With summer fast approaching and the heat starting to rise from the concrete I wanted to reflect the sun a little. After my trip to the Fort Worth Natural Science and History Museum, I should be saying I wanted to reflect the Yellow Dwarf Star!

Straight from Nasa:

"YELLOW DWARF - Medium sized stars, like our Sun, that use up the hydrogen fuel in their core more rapidly than red dwarf." Source: Nasa


While I might be close to looking like a bumblebee in this outfit... I love the summer black dress with all the yellow accents!! Start to reflect the yellow dwarf star with yellow as we 
start to say goodbye to spring and hello to summer!!  


Happy Reflecting! 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...