Thursday, June 7

Reader's Block

I wanted to share all the books I am currently reading in order to help motivate me to get some of these books finished! I am well on my way to completing 28 books and here are some of the books that will someday make the jump from this post to the "28 Books" page.

Please keep in mind as I am in no way a book critic or an editor. My thoughts on the reasons why I am having "reader's block" are just that, my thoughts. 

Loving Frank By: Nancy Horn

This book has become a struggle for me to continue reading. I just want to know what happens. Mamah is indecisive and she needs to make up her mind.

On Folly Beach By: Karen White 

Supposedly I am on page 90 - I cannot tell you one thing about this book. 
I will be re-reading pages 1-90. 

The Girl Who Played With Fire By: Stieg Larsson

I am having no problem reading this book. I try to limit myself a chapter or two a time (well, a day or set of days at a time). I am thoroughly looking forward to completing this book. 

Mockingjay By: Suzanne Collins

This is another book I have no problem finishing with the exception of one thing - I am borrowing this book from a friend. I know, no problem, right? The book is in LARGE PRINT and I am having a difficult time reading such large font. Believe me, I am grateful to be able to borrow this book from a friend. 


The Happiness Project By: Gretchen Rubin

I feel like I am reading a personal email from a friend with this book. I started to set this book down more when I had more interesting reads. I love the concept - the concept is understood in the first 100 pages though. 


Happy Reading,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...