Wednesday, July 11

Dog Products // Part Two

There are a lot of options when it comes to training you puppy. I chose crate training when it came to Dixie being home during the day while I was at work. The crate quickly became a safe refuge for her to eat her treats and play with her most favorite toys. After reading reviews after reviews I ended up with a wire crate, found by my mother for $17! You read that right... the awesome shopper my mom is found a super large crate with dividers for only $17! Of course it was a used crate, but excellent condition. The picture below is the exact one we own. I love that the crate has two doors; it allows for easy set up in our home. 
Top Paw Double Door Crate - Via


Dixie is a nut for traveling and after LUGGING the wire crate in and out of the car I knew I had to make another investment. After some more researching I ended up with the Orvis Nylon Travel Crate. I have to make an important statement when it comes to buying this crate. I do not recommend this crate for puppies or any dog who tries to escape a metal or plastic crate. Dixie started in this crate when she was 1 1/2 years old. She was already crate trained and never tried escaping or pawing at the nylon walls. This crate is our travel only crate and we do not use this for everyday. This travel crate has held up well and I would definitely recommend this crate for the traveling dog! 

Orvis Folding Nylon Travel Crate - Via
Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...