Friday, July 6

Fashion Friday // Leather & Gold

Leather & Gold

Dress  //  Sunglasses  //  Earrings  //  Bracelet   
Bracelet  //  Handbag  //  Belt  //  Wedges

One of my favorite looks is above, simple white dress with great accessories! As it gets hotter in Texas this summer this would be a great outfit!! A couple of summers ago a close friend came back from Greece with custom made leather sandals, like those above. Once I laid my eyes on her sandals, I knew I had to have a pair for myself. Since a trip to Greece was not in my future, I was able to snag a pair of Chloe leather wedges on sale at Barneys. They are my go to summer wedges... by far my favorite pair of shoes in my closet. 
What is your favorite pair of shoes?! 


Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...