Tuesday, August 28

Adventuring into fall

To my readers... this summer has been a transforming one which lead me down many different paths, in and out of my comfort zone. For the past month, I have been putting all my focus in my new job and growing mini-business, Dixie Goods Company. I apologize for not writing - I felt as if I lost all my creative ideas by the end of the day. My wish is to refocus a bit and give some lovin' to this blog, I created over a year ago! I am blessed and thankful to continue to see my stats going up - thank you for all my dedicated readers. I hope to bring you more fun post about my creations, my food excursions, my travels, my dog, my business, and my life in general. I hope my posts can be motivational and encourage each one of you do find that happiness in your everyday. 

Happy Adventuring! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...