Friday, September 7

DIY // Birthday Wrapping Paper

Today, I want to share an idea I had for DIY Wrapping Paper. Over the past few months, I have been focusing on de-cluttering my life and apartment. With this de-cluttering, it also means less items coming into the house. Using the left over butcher paper, used for wrapping my books, I decided to decorate it to use as wrapping paper. The last birthday party I attended, I used the butcher paper and crayons - however I thought paint would be better the next time. Without further a-do - here is the DIY Wrapping Paper. 


First, measure and cut the butcher paper to the correct size.
Second, hang butcher paper in an area appropriate for painting.
Third, start painting/stamping/drawing.... 

Fourth, allow butcher paper to dry. 

Fifth, attach the paper to the gift and tie with coordinating ribbon.




Happy Birthday P.s.M.! 
Happy DIY-ing! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...