Thursday, October 4

I elect the Bon Appetit Challenge onto your Birthday, Brother!

eating.


First off, Happy Birthday, Justin!

 I played Tetras with Polyvore and I seemed to win! Indeed I was able to get a lot of items down into the hatch without creating any disasters. Can you tell where this game of Tetras is leading us to? (drum roll, please) drum drum drum... 

The Bon Appetit Challenge! 

This wonderful collage of goodness is all to get you excited about your Bon Appetit Challenge this Saturday! Sharpen those knives, scrub down those pots and put on the apron with the most mileage! Bon Appetit Challenge, II, is going to be great! 




Buy this on Etsy




My dear older brother - happy birthday to you - I am blessed everyday with a brother like you! (enter, tear...) (side camera shows, Justin handing her a napkin). You are the best, the funniest, you are just great! How were you so lucky to get a sister like me!?! Hehe. 

none the less - greatly looking forward to partying this weekend during the challenge! I'm bringing a sous chef - Master Dixie. 

Happy Birthday! 



if you are interested in any of the signs pictures above use this link to help you find them! 
      eating. by afreshsteele on Polyvore





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...