Thursday, July 3

Time Off // Re-Starting a fresh steele

After more than a year away from a fresh steele, I am back! My plate was full and a fresh steele took the backseat without a second thought or notice. I am hoping to spend a little creative time here sharing what I am finding across the internet and what I am crafting here at home a.k.a. Dixie Goods Company Studio! 

Speaking of Dixie Goods Company... This month [July 2014], we will be completing our first photo shoot with a local photographer and I could not be more excited! I am looking forward to a more polished look to my Etsy page and fingers crossed, a simple website! We will be at the Design District Market at the Community Brewery on July 12th! I'll be posting more on that in the days to come! 

Speaking of the days to come... July Fourth is by far my favorite holiday! There is nothing better than all the American flags and patriotic themed everything! Get excited for tomorrow's post! 

Happy Everything!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...