Tuesday, January 17

Downton Abbey



When the opening music starts I cannot help to get excited on what is going to unfold next at Downton Abbey. From the moment I heard about this show from my sister-in-law I could not get enough. I watched every episode from Season One 3-4 times. I was  thrilled when Downton Abbey returned earlier this month and was delighted to hear they won the 2012 Golden Globe for Best Miniseries. I highly recommend this show to anyone looking for a new series to follow. Many of the episodes are available on the PBS website to watch


A fun link I found on the PBS website lead me to a Quiz for "Which Downton Abbey Character are You?" I cannot lie to say I was proud my answers resulted in the character: Mr. Bates "You are Mr. Bates, Lord Grantham’s valet (Brendan Coyle). You are a patient, kind, salt-of-the-earth type. But sometimes your self-righteousness can threaten to engulf you."


Check this schedule for Season Two and your local PBS channel to view Downton Abbey. 


Happy Watching! 
Kady

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...