Saturday, March 24

A Baby Shower

I love to take part in ANY event possible. I love to plan, create and decorate. A co-worker at work is pregnant and that means... "Baby Shower Time"!!! I was so excited and just over all thrilled with the opportunity to help plan the shower for her. I wanted to share with all my readers the invitation and sketches I made for the shower. I used ideas from Pinterest to create a Green, Pink and Brown themed Baby Shower. 



The invitation was made on Microsoft Publisher using different sized circles. I was able to group all the circles together in order to place them easily on the page. I added a Text Box with all the details then made it semi-transparent in order to show all the dots on the page. 

After all the wonderful ideas I found on Pinterest I chose my favorite ones and put them all together for the Baby Shower sketches. 
  • Year of Onesies
    Ribbon Bouquet Arrangements
    Ribbon Accents
    "Welcome Home Baby Girl" Bunting  
  • Food Stands (Full Food Can, Wrapped with Pink/Green Polka Dot Paper - Velcro Plate on top)
    Diaper Cake Centerpieces
  • Circular Bunting Accents for Tables
  • Guest Book
  • Utensil Holder (Empty Food Can, Wrapped with Pink/Green Polka Dot Paper) 
  • Ribbon Corsage



    Happy Partying! 
     

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...