Wednesday, March 21

Day One

Over the years I have kept journals on and off again only to forget about writing daily and then finding it some months later wishing I would have kept up with it. I cannot lie I love reading through my middle school and high school journals -what was I thinking?! 

Step in... Day One...




Day One is an application for my lovely iMac in which I'll be able to keep an electronic journal of my day to day life. I was excited to make my first entry... and it's been completed! 


I wanted to share some ideas for journaling that I find fun and interesting. When doing a day to day journal I think it is fun to add the following fun facts: 
  • Weather (64/78 - Raining)
  • Mood (Very Happy)
  • Billboard Hits/iTunes Number One Song (We Are Young - Fun.)
  • Movie Releases (21 Jump Street, new release)
  • Draw a picture/Add a picture (Dixie at the age of 2)
  • Quotes (Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi)
  • Places You Want to Visit (Lake Como)
  • How much your most bought grocery item cost (Simple Orange $3.64)
  • Current Favorite Outfit (Royal Purple Dress with Large Leather Belt with Chloe Wedge Sandals)
  • Quick Summary of Where you Went Today (Walk - Work - Home - Walk - Dog Training - Home - Walk)
  • Keep an idea log going (What can I do with $10 dollars and 5 hours - Movie, Drink and walk, Lunch and browse at the mall)
  • High/Low (High - Dixie coming on command at training class. Low - Embarrassed that Dixie couldn't settle for the trainer in class.)
Everything listed above might be suited for me and my life - what can you do for your life? If I had kids I think I would put at least one thing they did that day... "Oliver said, "More Pickles" "Layla walked from the table to the sofa" "George jumped off the bed and landed on his feet!". If I was trying new recipes or cooking more, "Tried recipe for Lasagna - less meat, more veggies"

Talking about all this journal gets me excited to write more in the journal tonight and can't wait for tomorrow at this time! 


Included are more pictures from Day One... 







Happy Journaling! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...