Thursday, March 22

Dixie Goods & Light Boxes

My Crafting "To-Do" List:

- Make Light Box 

For the past two months I have been wanting to make my very own light box in order to take better pictures of my products. After a short tutorial I gathered all the components and went to town! A short while later I was positioning my lamps and positioning some of my dog collars for pictures. Enter: Dead Camera Battery! Just my luck.. so while my camera battery was charging I used my iPhone for a few pictures. After dinner at Velvet Taco, I returned home to a fully charged battery and the excitement of taking my first official pictures with my light box. 




A little background... I have been making dog collars ever since my sweet Dixie could not fit into an XXL Bumble Bee Halloween costume at 10 months of age. 

"Mom, this Bumble Bee Outfit is so not okay!"
I wanted her to have a fun "outfit" without having to dress her up like many famous dogs we all know! Over time I learned techniques and skills for making the collars and now I make them to donate to the Golden Retriever Rescue of North Texas. The batch of collars below will be donate to GRRNT for all their new rescues. 










Happy Photographing!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...