Monday, April 16

"Pin It to Win It"

Happy Monday!
With the sometimes overwhelming amount of emails I receive from stores, online shops, blogs and restaurants they often need something big to grab my attention. Well, the Ballard Design email got my attention!! Over the weekend my to-do had a last minute addition "Enter the Pin it to Win It Contest". 

 

With my new found love of Pinterest and my long time love of Ballard Design this was an exciting contest for me!! (Plus - I love math and a challenge) 





 I struggled at first for an idea of what kind of room I would like to create... however I thought of what I would really love to have and that was an office. After calculating and re-calculating I was able to find an assortment of at least 4 items without going over $1,000.00 to enter into their contest.


After creating your own Pinterest Board make sure to add it to my comments below so I can see what you have created!! Best of luck and be sure to enter before April 20th!! 

Happy Pinning!

 
Fine Print: I cannot be held responsible for you entering this contest, winning the contest or not entering this contest. As always refer to Ballard Design for the Rules of this Contest!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...