Thursday, May 17

Knowledge is Power - Pink



As a part of my "29 List" which seems never ending these days... I included keeping my nails painted at all times. 
While I have not mastered the skill of painting my nails - I have mastered the skill at relaxing and allowing someone else paint my nails for me. 

With inspiration from the best Floridian friend I have... I wanted to get a BRIGHT color. With a limited amount of bright colors on hand that day I went with HOT PINK - a.k.a. Knowledge of Power Pink. I got to enjoy a relaxing afternoon with my sister-in-law as my nails were painted every so bring PINK! 

A hidden task in keeping my nails painted is taking what I like to call "me time". Everyone needs some "me time" daily to sit, relax and focus on your inner self.  As hard as it is to take time for yourself - it is by far the most powerful thing you can do. 
Make sure to take time for yourself everyday.    

Happy Painting! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...