Friday, May 18

Weekend Watching // Being Elmo - A Puppeteer's Journey



During a demo of my new Roku (thank you J&J) for my family we stumbled upon, "Being Elmo - A Puppeteer's Journey". I had no clue what to expect and I ended up being beyond inspired. This documentary was made with heart and they have you from the opening note. I actually watched it twice because I enjoyed it so much. 

This documentary truly shows genuine, "Pay It Forward" concepts. When Kevin Clash was in high school Kermit Love invited him to his studio to show him how he made his puppets. Towards the end of the documentary we get to see Kevin Clash pay it forward with a young inspiring puppeteer. You could see the light in both Kevin Clash and the young man's eyes as they worked together - very inspirational! 

I highly recommend taking the time to watch this documentary with your friends, family, neighbors or whomever you would like! 

Happy Watching! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...