Tuesday, June 19

29 List // Being Spontaneous


Last night, I had the company of spending a fun evening with new friends up top an Uptown high-rise... however with high winds we took the party downstairs to the lower courtyard - but that did not stop the party. I have come to find that we find friends everywhere we go and I am lucky enough to have a reason to get out of the house, Dixie. At the dog park, I was invited to a dinner and well... with a local chef preparing the meal for the groupwho could say no?! 

With this post I want to encourage everyone to go outside their comfort zone and meet someone new... you never know when that person will be inviting you a great dinner! I look forward to being spontaneous more in the future! 

Happy Spontaneity! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...