Wednesday, June 20

To Do List


As I say a lot on my blog, I am lucky enough... as for today I am lucky enough to have a few more days of summer before I start my summer job. Since tomorrow is the last "official" day of summer for me I want it to be productive. My productivity as of late has been running around zero. Tomorrow I need to have a productive day in the following categories: Organization, Exercising, Cleaning, Caring for Dixie and Catching up on the Miscellaneous. To kick start it for me I am going to blog my to do list in order to really motivate me to get it finished! Keep my accountable my readers... I hope this helps turn your procrastination (that is what mine really is) into productivity. 

  • Organization
    • Clean/Organize Pantry
      • Throw away any expired foods
      • Clean shelves
    • Clear Kitchen Counter and make sure everything is put away properly
    • Put Away Suitcase
    • Put Grocery Bags back into the car
  • Cleaning
    • Clean out Refrigerator
    • Vacuum/Clean ALL Floors
    • Change Air Filter
    • Change Sheets, Make Bed
  • Caring for Dixie
    • Walk Dixie by 8:30 am - 30 minute walk
    • Walk Dixie by 12 pm - 30 minute walk
    • Feed Dixie at 4:30
    • Walk Dixie/Possible Park by 6:30
    • Dixie has her own bell she rings when she wants to go out... I'll be taking her out all those times, too!! 
  • Miscellaneous
    • Sew 4 collars for Dixie Goods Inventory
    • Prepare for Thursday Meeting at KTBD (Paperwork, Scrubs, Notebook)
Happy To-Doing! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...