Friday, September 28

fashion friday // the sock bun

the sock bun




In the early morning hours, the day of the craft fair, I decided I wanted to try a sock bun for my hair do! After searching around online I finally stumbled upon the trusty Say Yes to Hoboken blog site for instructions. While I did not have an individual sock ready for the cutting... I had to pick from my sock collection for a sock to create this look. After deciding on a pair of pink Argyles (that the elastic was a bit worn) I cut it and was quickly able to stay my hair thanks to, Liz at Say Yes to Hoboken. 


I love fun socks. I love getting fun socks for the holidays from stores like j. crew and madewell. For me, while working with children when my scrub pants go a little high while sitting criss cross applesauce on the ground the fun socks always get a funny look and mini conversation starter! Pictured above are some socks that would be styling on my feet! 

Happy Socks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...