Tuesday, September 25

television junkie

television junkie

The post title is true... I am a television junkie. 

I love keeping up with all the shows and I am excited that this week the majority of my shows are coming back!! While over the summer and winter seasons you will find me loving on the TNT and USA shows : psych, White Collar, Covert Affairs, Rizzoli & Isles, Major Crimes, Leverage, Perception, Suits, Fairly Legal and Royal Pains

Here is my weekly line up... oh my goodness - too many shows to watch! 

my CBS shows:

my ABC shows:

my FOX shows:

my FX shows: 

shows I want to watch... 
scandal on ABC
breaking bad on amc

waiting for 2013
downton abbey (Premiering January 6, 2013)

Well... if all of those shows do not make me a television junkie - I do not know what does. After looking at the number of shows I am watching... goodness gracious - I need to pair down my shows and probably spend some time doing other things. Ek. Something to work on - keep posted! I do have to make a short statement that while watching many of these shows I am also sewing, knitting, working or playing with Dixie.

Dare I say, Happy Watching! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...