Monday, September 17

Meet and Sniff // Dixie Goods Company at the dallas flea

This weekend, I accomplished one of my life-long goals, as well as something on my 29 List. I sold my dog collars and duvets at the dallas flea! I want to share all the pictures from the dallas flea of my booth! 


Dixie Goods Company Sign

The booth all set up!! 

Another booth picture - all set up!! 



My Larges and X-Larges on the Dog Collar Displays! 

Another view of the Large and X-Larger Collars!  
The Small Collars laid out on the table! 



My friends at f. is for frank was nice enough to loan out their dog tags to display on my table!! I love their dog tags - very unique - nothing you can get from a pet store!

At the dallas flea - with any purchase - my customers were entered
to win a f. is for frank dog tag! 


My signage on the table about Liking me on Facebook page and the collar size! 


The Dixie Goods Company Medium collars - I love all the designs! 
The most talked about items on the table were the dog duvets... what are they?! They slip over your current dog bed or you can stuff them with old towels, t-shirts and pillows! 
Here is a picture of two of two dog duvets stuffed! 


Hand-Stamped bag to go with all merchandise purchased!

Happy Successful Craft Fairing! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...